Our innovative Before & After School program allows Kindergarten and school-aged children to balance learning and fun through a variety of experiences. From homework help to fun physical activities, our early education program is designed so that everyone goes home happy. Check the information below to see what benefits your child could be getting!
To enroll in our Before and After School program, please download and fill out the file below. We look forward to seeing you this school year!
- RHM helps your child develop effective communication skills.
- We provide opportunities to practice active listening, negotiation, compromise, and leadership through the Classroom Council.
- Support teamwork on long-term projects: and encourage skills through literacy, drama, and music clubs.
- RHM supports your child in developing healthy peer relationships.
- We use club activities, the classroom Council, group games, and events to develop leadership, planning, organizing, and team-building skills.